BRENTWOOD BOROUGH COUNCIL
Notice of Review of Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Stations
- Notice is hereby given that Brentwood Borough Council is conducting a review of the polling districts, polling places and polling stations for the Brentwood & Ongar Parliamentary Constituency that fall within the boundaries of the Borough of Brentwood.
- The Acting Returning Officer for the constituency will make comment on the proposals and those representations will be published on the Council’s website and notice boards in accordance with the timetable set out below.
- Any elector within the Borough may make representations concerning either the existing, or proposed arrangements (when published) as to their accessibility with regard to all electors within a particular polling district, or any other related matters.
- The Council particularly welcomes any person or body with expertise in access for persons with any type of disability to comment on the Council’s proposals, or the recommendations of the Acting Returning Officer.
- The Council’s proposals for polling districts and polling places to be used at local and national elections will be published on 8th September 2023 and all comments must be received by the consultation closing date on 23rd October 2023.
- Comments and representations should be sent:
- By post to Electoral Services, Brentwood Borough Council,
Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8AY.
- By email to email@example.com
A list of those making a representation will be published on the Council’s website www.brentwood.gov.uk.